What Are the Different Types of Shop Insurance and What Do They Cover?
When you're looking for shop insurance, you need to think about what areas of your business you need cover for. Once you've established this, you then need to look for an insurer that can provide cover for all of the areas you need as this can vary between different companies.
- Below is a brief overview of what is covered under the most popular areas that customers opt for, however for more information on these or any additional areas please view the 'OUR PRODUCTS' page or call one of our expert advisors today on (NUMBER).
- Buildings Insurance – Provides cover for any damage to the building in the event of fire, storm and flood amongst other areas
- Contents, stock and equipment – Provides cover for the contents, stock and equipment in the event that they become damaged due to of fire, storm and flood as well as cover for theft
- Employers' Liability Insurance – Provides cover for you in the event that an employee attempts to claim for an injury sustained at work or is involved in an accident
- Public Liability Insurance – Provides cover for you in the event that a member of the public attempts to claim from you because they have sustained an injury or had an accident on your premises
- Business Interruption Insurance – Provides cover in the event that your business cannot operate temporarily following damage to the premises. The policy is designed to replace ant income that you are losing as a result of the premises not being operational.
- Product Liability Insurance – Provides cover for you in the event that a customer attempts to claim from you due to an injury sustained from a product, that is proven to be faulty, that has been sold to them by your business